My name is Henrik Andersson. I am a game artist, illustrator, graphic designer and technical writer.
This homepage is dedicated primarily for illustration. For Game art portfolio, please visit my art station page:
Henrik Andersson Artstation
You can also follow my work on instagram: @stuffbyhandersson
In the portfolio section you will find Technical illustration, Comic/caricature, Graphic design, Life drawing and Fantasy / Horror illustration.
A major interest of mine is drawing old school fantasy and horror pictures. Some of these works has been used for tattoo design, album design and music posters. On my facebook page Handerssons Crypt you can see the progress in making of these illustrations and get updates on my projects.
- August 2017 – Now. Game Art, The Game Assembly, Malmö. 2D/3D Game Art. Digital painting, modelling, texturing and animation. Game development, agile projects and teamleading.
- August 2011 – June 2012. Art and Design, Yildiz Technical University, Istanbul. Illustration, printmaking, acrylic and oil painting, icon design, logo design and interaction.
- August 2008 – June 2011. Illustration and information design, Mälardalen University (MDH), Eskilstuna. Technical illustration, digital painting and illustration, 3D modeling and animation.
- August 2006 – June 2007. Fine arts, KV Art School, Gothenburg. Acrylic and oil painting, freehand drawing and sculpture.
- August 2000 – June 2004. Art and design, Schillerska school, Gothenburg. Art history, architecture, sculpture, ceramics, illustration, acrylic painting and printmaking.
Please visit my Linkedin page:
Henrik Andersson on Linkedin