My name is Henrik Andersson. I am a game artist, illustrator and graphic designer.
This homepage is dedicated primarily for illustration. For Game art portfolio, please visit my art station page:
Henrik Andersson Artstation
You can also follow my work on instagram: @stuffbyhandersson
I illustrate logotypes, advertising and marketing, portrait drawing and graphic design. I have done assignments towards small companies and non-profit organizations, but also premier league football clubs and major universities, including the University of Gothenburg, where I had recurrent assignments for the design of information leaflets.
In the portfolio section you will find Technical illustration, Comic/caricature, Graphic design, Life drawing and Fantasy / Horror illustration.
A major interest of mine is drawing old school fantasy and horror pictures. Some of these works has been used for tattoo design, album design and music posters. On my facebook page Handerssons Crypt you can see the progress in making of these illustrations and get updates on my projects.
I am always open for new challenges. Feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 2017 – Now. Game Art, The Game Assembly, Malmö. 2D/3D Game Art. Digital painting, modelling, texturing and animation. Game development, agile projects and teamleading.
- August 2011 – June 2012. Art and Design, Yildiz Technical University, Istanbul. Illustration, printmaking, acrylic and oil painting, icon design, logo design and interaction.
- August 2008 – June 2011. Illustration and information design, Mälardalen University (MDH), Eskilstuna. Technical illustration, digital painting and illustration, 3D modeling and animation.
- August 2006 – June 2007. Fine arts, KV Art School, Gothenburg. Acrylic and oil painting, freehand drawing and sculpture.
- August 2000 – June 2004. Art and design, Schillerska school, Gothenburg. Art history, architecture, sculpture, ceramics, illustration, acrylic painting and printmaking.
Please visit my Linkedin page:
Henrik Andersson on Linkedin
Swedish – Fluent (native).
English – Fluent (spoken and written).
Adobe Photoshop – Good knowledge of color, photo editing and effects.
Adobe Illustrator – Excellent knowledge of line drawing, colors and effects.
Adobe Indesign – Very good knowledge for the production of printed matter.
Adobe Flash – Good knowledge of animation.
CorelDRAW – Very good knowledge of line drawing.
Autodesk Maya – Excellent knowledge of modeling, texturing and animation.
Pixologic Zbrush – Excellent knowledge of sculpting and modeling.
Allegorithmic Substance Painter – Excellent knowledge of texturing.
Allegorithmic Substance Designer – Good knowledge of texturing.
Unreal Engine 4 – Good knowledge of lighteffects, leveldesign and rendering.
3D Studio Max – Good knowledge of modeling and texturing.
3DVIA – Good knowledge in posing and exporting.
And good knowledge of all Office programs.